Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Flexi Clip Review

I have been very interested in Lilla Rose Flexi Clips ever since I heard of them.

They looked comfortable, easy to use and pretty.
After purchasing and using them they are all of the above.

My first experience was not very good. I looked at all the videos and size information and tried my best to find the size that would work. I got a medium and I was planning mostly to use it to style my hair in a french twist. When it arrived, it did not work. I couldn't do ANY of the styles that they suggested. My hair's fineness and length were just not the correct thickness for the size that I purchased. I suppose it was really my fault that it didn't work. It was just frustrating.

After carefully watching all of the videos and reading the size information once more, I tried purchasing a clip again. I took into account not only the length and thickness of my hair but also what style I wanted to use it for. I love to wear buns. A bun is not one of their listed hairstyles, but I thought it would work. So I pulled my hair into a bun and looked at the videos to see what size I thought would hold that amount of hair. I got an extra large.

The flexi clip came after twenty three days. (I had ordered during a sale and my order had some how gotten lost..)  But though it was a long wait, I tried it on and it worked just how I wanted it to.

The clip works very well in a bun style and it especially works best when my hair is a day to two days old from my last wash. I like this, because my greasy hair can look nice even when I need a shower.

My only complaint is that the clip can only do this one style. I'd have to get a different sized clip for every style that I want to do. That could end up being pricy, but I think this clip will outlast any hair clips out there. (Before I bought this clip, I bought a Walmart claw clip and it cracked in about two and a half weeks!)

So, I am overall very happy with my purchase. The key is getting the right size. Lilla Rose has many different designs to choose from and their products are well made.

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love buns too, but it's so hard for me to do it right. I bought something at dollar general (walmart sells them too) called Hot Buns and they work really good.

    ReplyDelete

So whether you eat, or drink or what ever you do,
do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, friend.

I appreciate the time you put into your comment and thank you for keeping your words clean and edifying.

I love to hear from y'all!

Blessings to you and Christ's love,

~Leah


John 15:8
This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.