I would like to announce my 100th post!
I am so grateful to each and every one of you who take the time to read my posts and write such sweet, encouraging, comments. It is really so cheering get comments as most of you know. :)
And the long awaited give away is now to be revealed to you for this occasion....
A lovely vintage fedora made by the hat company Geo W. Bollman & co. inc.
It is made of 100% wool, with cute black ties that wrap around your chin.
If you would like to enter for this hat you can:
-Comment saying you would like to enter.
- And for a second entry, either write about this giveaway on your blog or for those who do not have a blog, comment your favorite verse in Proverbs 31.
My giveaway will end on April 27th, and I will be announcing the winner on April 30th.
Once again, thank so much all friends and readers for your kind support and comments. :)
~Blessings~
How exciting... :) I would love to enter your giveaway, Leah!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your 100th post! I have really enjoyed reading your blog in the past and I'm looking forward to the next 100! ;D
Love & Blessings,
~ Taylor
Oh, congratulations on 100 posts, Leah!!!! :D I would *love* to be entered in your wonderful giveaway. What an adorable hat that is! :)
ReplyDeleteLove ♥
Lindsay
Hi Leah
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your 100th post! :D
Looking forward to future posts!
God bless
Rachel*
I'd love to be included in the giveaway. Congradulations on you're 100th post Leah!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Kelsey
Congrats on your 100th post. Cute hat. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat hat is cute! I love the background, too... somehow it looks familiar. ;D
ReplyDeleteAbby
I would definitely like to be entered! That is such a pretty hat! I love vintage things. ;)Congratulations on your 100th post! I've always loved looking at your blog!
ReplyDelete~Maggie~
I didn't know you and Abby were sisters! cool!
ReplyDeleteI would love to enter! :)
I posted something on it about my blog!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful hat! I'd love to enter!
ReplyDeleteHow WONDERFUL! :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to be entered!!! :)
Blessings~ Jen