Sunday, September 13, 2009

Give Away



I finished sewing a doll yesterday. And liked the doll so much I thought I would have a give away for a miniature version of the doll. :) ( The doll will be about 15 inches tall.)

To enter:

-You need to write your name on my comment page.

-You need to write a post on your own blog about this give away or if you don't have a blog write Four of your favorite scriptures verses. (Please comment that you have posted about the give away and give me the link to your blog.)

You need to tell me what type of hair color you would like. I have:
-Dark brown
- Light brown ( It is a bit dull looking I must mention.)
-Bright yellow
-Light yellow ( This yarn looks a bit more natural colored.)


You need to choose the fabric also. Here are the choices.

1.
2.
3.




I will announce the winner on 0ctober 5th.

5 comments:

  1. I would like light yellow hair and the number 3 for cloth. I will go post about it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four of my favorite verses are: Psalm 23,Proverbs 31,Proverbs 3:5, and Matthew 5:1-11. But I like a lot more too! I want light brown and number three. But since I don't have a blog, I can't post about it. I LOVE THAT DOLL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BEAUTIFUL doll!!
    I would love to be entered.
    Thank you for stopping
    by "Blessed Femina" It
    is so nice to meet you!

    Photography is fun...
    my best advice is... study the
    Professionals, be creative and
    don't be afraid!

    With Much Love~ Miss Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like Light yellow hair and the fabric 2. The doll is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would like the dark brown hair
    with the blue fabric... :)

    ReplyDelete

So whether you eat, or drink or what ever you do,
do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, friend.

I appreciate the time you put into your comment and thank you for keeping your words clean and edifying.

I love to hear from y'all!

Blessings to you and Christ's love,

~Leah


John 15:8
This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples.