Today is my 141st post and...
a one whole year of blogging!
I am so grateful and thankful for starting this blog. It has given me much opportunity to voice my thoughts and
a wonderful opportunity to meet new friends. Each one of you means so much to me! I am surprised at how many liked minded young people there are out there that I never knew about. I want to thank each and every one of you for your sweet comments and kind encouragements to me. I enjoy getting to know each of you so much!
To celebrate a whole year of my blog, I am giving away a copy of this book...
Preparing To Be A Help Meet. This book has much wisdom to offer. It is thought provoking, insightful and compelling. It has given me many ideas on how to prepare.
If you already have this book, enter anyway and give it to a friend!
To enter simply leave a comment saying you would like to enter.-You don't have to have a blog to enter! :-)
For extra entries~
Spread the word by blogging, twittering, face booking, etc!
Sorry, but I can only ship to the continental U.S.
Please comment each entry separately. Thank you!
Make sure to check back on my blog September 1st, when I announce the winner!
Congrats on one year of blogging. I really enjoy reading your posts, Leah.
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Sereina
Awesome giveaway! Please enter me!
ReplyDeleteHi there! I would like to enter please, and I'll also post about this in facebook. Thanks :)
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in the drawing, Leah! I don't have this book, but I have heard it's really good! Congrats on a year of blogging... that's wonderful! :o)
ReplyDelete-- Much Love,
Lindsay <3
I just found your blog through Hannah Grace's blog, and I would like to enter! :)
ReplyDelete~Stephanie
Hello! I also found your blog through Hannah Grace's and would like to enter! :) I have never heard of this book, but I know Created to be His Help Meet is really good.
ReplyDeleteEnter me!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 1 year of blogging! I'd love to enter your giveaway!
ReplyDelete~ Rebekah
Congratulations on a year of blogging! I love reading your blog, Leah. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI also posted about it on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://beautifulgemsblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/giveaway-at-narrow-path.html
~ Rebekah
Leah,
ReplyDeleteI heard about your giveaway from Rebekah @ Beautiful Gems. I have heard great reviews about this book, and I would love to enter your giveaway! :) Thank you for hosting it!
If I follow your blog, does that count as one entry?
Blessings,
~Annie~
I posted about your giveaway...here's the link.
ReplyDeletehttp://daughterofhisgrace.blogspot.com/2010/08/giveaways-and-updates.html
Thanks for following my blog, Leah! I'm a follower of yours, as well. :)
~Annie~
Miss Leah,
ReplyDeleteYou have a very lovely blog, and I enjoyed browsing throu it. I love your strong testimony of your love for the Lord, and I will greatly enjoy reading about your life. Please enter me in the giveaway, which is such a good idea~
Blessings,
~Shannon~
www.brightlight412.blogspot.com
Hello Leah! :) I heard about your giveaway from both Lindsay and Annie. ;) I would love to be entered to win! :) This sounds like a wonderful book!
ReplyDeleteBlessings in Christ!
~Miss Rachel~
I facebooked about your giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
~Miss Rachel~
I'd like to enter! :)
ReplyDeleteHey! :) I would LOVE to enter!!! :)
ReplyDelete~Miss Emily
I posted about it on my blog...
ReplyDeletewww.emilys-ponderings.blogspot.com
Enter me please! : )
ReplyDeleteWe have that Book it is great!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog through Emily's:) Sounds like a good book... but I don't think Im allowed to enter:(
ReplyDeleteSorry!
Libby xo
girlsofhope.blogspot.com
I would love to enter! Just found your blog through Abby @ His Sparrow...
ReplyDeletePlease enter me in the drawing! I don't have this book on my shelf, but I've heard great things about it! Congrats on a year of blogging... that's awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteplease enter me! I have been eying this book for months now and the giveaway sounds perfect!
ReplyDeleteHi Leah,
ReplyDeleteCould you please enter me in your giveaway? I'm also posting this on my blog!
~Michalea
Dear Ms Leah,
ReplyDeleteI would love to enter - thanks! Thanks also for having this giveaway!!!!
Much love to you!!
May God Bless You and Yours,
Martha Joy
I would like to enter!! my blog is www.johannasblognow.blogspot.com :)
ReplyDeleteI posted about your giveaway on my blog! www.johannasblognow.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI would like to enter! :D
ReplyDeleteI would love to be entered! :o) Thanks for hosting such a wonderful giveaway and congrats on reaching this milestone!
ReplyDeleteHi Leah, Awesome I would love to read this book...so please enter me!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your 141 post! I did not know you were having a giveaway, or I would have entered sooner!!!
ReplyDeletePlease enter me! I have been wanting to read that book ever so much!
Hope you are having a lovely day!
Your Sister in Christ,
Grace
I'd like to enter!
ReplyDelete~Susannah
Leah,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Kendall, and I saw that you were having this giveaway through a link to another friend's blog. Please enter me!! I have borrowed the book from my best friend, and have been thinking about buying my own copy so that I might pass it on to others. Congratulations on one year of blogging!!
God Bless
~Kendall Ainsley
Please count me in, Leah. I don't have the book but heard it's good! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteI just blogged about it, Leah! You can read my post here: http://www.heirsofpromise.net/2010/08/few-giveaways.html
ReplyDeleteAnd I tweeted about it too! You can see the tweet here: https://twitter.com/edenrichardson
ReplyDeleteI would absolutely LOVE to win this book, Leah!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the entry:)
Jenna
Leah,
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful giveaway. Please enter me! The book sounds really good!
Your Sister In Christ,
Jenna
P.S. Congratulations on one year of blogging! :)
I posted about your wonderful giveaway on my giveaway page. Here is the link:
ReplyDeletehttp://wheretheheartremains.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html
Many Blessings,
Jenna
Hi Leah,
ReplyDeleteI'd really like to be entered in your give-away. My cousin was just recently telling me about this book :)
Thanks!
Amy
I blogged about the giveaway!
ReplyDeletelovely blog, and AMAZING giveaway idea! I have been wanting a copy of this book, please enter me!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to enter!
ReplyDelete(did I already enter? Seems like it but I couldn't find my comment.)
I would like to enter! Sign me up!
ReplyDelete~Hannah Rebekah
I also followed your blog, and I am going to post about it!
ReplyDelete~Hannah Rebekah
I posted about your giveaway on my giveaway page!
ReplyDelete~Martha Joy
http://onthefarmwithmjoy.wordpress.com/pgiveaways/
Sounds like a great book! I would love to enter. :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Melody
I have heard many good comments on this book! Please enter me into you giveaway!!
ReplyDelete~Marie